Room 4 Ensuite, Franklin Place
- £875 PCM (£201.92 PW)
- £875 Deposit Amount
- Available Date 24/06/2021
Quiet, large, ensuite bedroom on the 2nd floor overlooking the garden.
The bedroom is the largest with floor to ceiling built in mirrored wardrobes, desk and chair, bedside table and double bed ensuite contains a loo and a shower. All rooms have locks on the doors.
This is a very spacious 7 bedroom property where all of the rooms have ensuites. There is a communal area and a spacious garden. The house has excellent transport links nearby, you are 5 mins walk to Deptford Bridge DLR Station, which is one stop from London Bridge, and you are also a 10 minute walk to Greenwich station.
The house is located right next to Greenwich high street, which is packed with a variety of restaurants, takeaways, bars, and coffee shops, plus a lot more. There is also a PureGym that is just a 5 minute walk
- The local DLR station offers a short ride to Canary Wharf, Bank Station, Stratford, and a lot more prime loactions
- There is a Tesco that is a short distance away from the house.
- You are a short walking distance from Lewisham shopping centre.
- All bills are included in the rent, including superfast 70Mbps broadband.
- You deal directly with the landlord, which means you do not pay any agency fees, or any other fees.
- Break clauses included in the contract, so you have that flexibility to leave early if necessary
- There are cleaners that visit the house every week to give the communal areas a professional, thorough clean
- We have a 24 hour maintainance team that are on stand by for any issues
Co Living Services
For all of our houses we look for like minded, friendly, tidy, professionals in their 20s and 30s who are interested in meeting new friends. Our rooms are in high demand and we can be quite picky about who joins us!
With this communal feel of co-living in mind, if you sign a 12 month contract we will give you one free 'room switch' per year. I. e. free of charge (apart from difference in rent), and subject to what we have available, you can move to a different room in the same or different house at any point in your tenancy.
We think charging fees for doing the basics is completely ridiculous and a warning sign to tenants that the agent is out to squeeze you for everything they can get. If you don’t find your new home with us, please think twice about paying fees elsewhere- it just encourages bad behaviour.
|Address: Franklin Place.||City: London.||Postal Code: SE13 7ES.|